Thursday, June 10, 2010

The magic carpet

I have to confess I'm not a big fan of proper heavy carpets. I'm more of a light rugs from Fabindia , Ikea, Zara kind of person..  I have this thing in my head about them carpets - they go with proper heavy expensive (sometimes boring) furniture. But I came across this and I can't help but keep staring... and wanting.. oh so badly... and now you do too, don't you?? :)
These are the new Color Reform crapets by ABC carpet & Home color reform carpets My heart is almost aching looking at these :( 


And how about these in Ikat print? Why not, if your pocket can afford it. At over 6,000$, Can yours? :)

2 comments:

Clara said...

Neha - I love the new blog. Lots of fun stuff!

Neha@ papermagictwigs said...

Thanks Clara! Glad you like it.. keep visiting!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails