Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dress forms {I NEED}

I'm a sucker for many a things in life, oh, how I love things!! :) And one such thing I have wanted for very very long and continue to look for, is a perfect dress form. Yes, simple, gorgeous vintage (or not, but preferably vintage) dress form.  I saw one in Fontainebleau, when we were living in France. It was at one of the thrift shops, made of wrought iron it was the perfect shape, size and look. It was also 100 Euros, I would have got it, but how would I have shipped it? Well since then I'm on a look out for one..
If you find one, you know you don't have to be a dress maker to get on of these! :)
Although, if you have a craft room, or artist studio, it's just the perfect add on!
via apartmenttherapy, designsponge, PBteen, contryliving, more ways to waste time

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails